Workshop One: Belonging
You will be joining our facilitator, Desree, for this timed exercise in which we will explore belonging.
You will have one minute to produce a 6 lined poem.
There are only two rules:
- Your poem must be a minimum of 6 lines
- Let your imagination run wild!
Once you have watched the video and written your poem, grab some paper and a pen for this reflective exercise. As yourself the following questions and write down your thoughts:
- Instinctively, what images does the title conjure?
- Does where you start have to be where you end?
- What does it make you feel?
- Are you trying to tell a story?
- Are you trying to make a statement?