Spark & Co. is a Community Interest Company dedicated to racialised people and communities. Our website, resource hub and social media content provide tailored education, information and connection for racialised people in the UK, navigating challenging times from the COVID-19 pandemic to the cost of living crisis.
Spark Insights is an anti-racist collective and the research, training and coaching arm of Spark & Co. that works with organisations that take anti-racism seriously. Spark Insights are set to disrupt the diversity and inclusion sector, which has been profiting off inequality for far too long.
Our mission is to:
- To remove barriers, provide access and information to culturally informed services and support available to people and communities experiencing marginalisation.
- Contribute to tackling racial inequality in the UK by addressing systemic, institutional, policy and broader macro-environmental challenges.
Our vision is for an equal and equitable society in which every person feels equipped, empowered and supported.
Objectives (how we work)
- Provide access to and information on culturally informed services and support via our online resources directory and online learning blogs and content.
- Deliver tailored support programmes responding to the emerging needs identified within the UK's marginalised and racialised people and communities.
- Provide research, training and consultancy services to improve the delivery of services and support available for racialised and marginalised people through our Spark Insight work with clients.